COMMITTEE MEETING MCC SPANISH GROUP
MINUTES, 13 November 2018.
Members Present- Mike Bendall, Bob Johnson, Val Johnson, Mac Morris, Tony Mills, Geoff Balshaw.
- Bob Johnson was elected by a unanimous decision to take Vice Chairman.
- Rally Hosts were discussed, also it was agreed to look for an alternative to Kiko Park Rural, as this site was too remote for some members.
- The relaxing of host duties was discussed, and it was agreed to hold the Rally fee for all at 4€ per van for 2019. This will take the pressure off, for Hosts and make it easier to provide for the Meet and Greet. (Proposed by Bob and Seconded by Geoff)
- Return of the Club Trailer- an outsider is to investigate to see if Dave Bellsey is still in Spain.
- Rally Register – this Register on line was generally mentioned on several occasions previous, Colin is going to look at the Web page for us.
- The club projector was discussed again, as we felt it was inadequate for our needs. Bob is to ask Colin to look into this and sort a more professional Projector for us.
There was no Other Business.