- Benferri to Zaragoza Camping Municipal Cuidad de Zaragoza. C/ San Juan Bautista de Salle. Acceptable site as stopover, very good for seeing the City.
- Roquelaure/Auch, France ACSI Camping- Le Talouch Nice friendly site, Yellow Village , Dutch runRoute BIELSA over the Pyrenees, very spectacular, but the French side is not for the fearful, we took this route as the Somport Tunnel has a 3.5 tonne limit.
03-05-2014 Poitou-Charentes ACSI Camping du lac de Saint-Cyr Camping by Lake, Council run , needs bringing up to scratch.
04-05-2014 St.Aubin Sur Mer ACSI Yellow Village Cote de Nacre. Very large site with all facilities , Dutch run. Near Quistram.
- Quistram, Ferry port CAEN.
- Bognor Regis Rowan Park, Caravan Club Site. Very nice Club site for visiting area, we have been here 4 times. All amenities close by.
- Wimborne, Dorset. Merley Touring Park. Very nice run site, Good for Bournemouth and Poole. Tends to be expensive.
09-06-2014 Watchet Summerset Warren Bay Holiday Village Nice Hillside Site, on Bristol Channel. Do not take Motor Home through Watchet, use route from Minehead.
Davids Head. WALES. St. Davids Lleithyr Meadow. Caravan Club Site. This Very nice site on west coast, suits the ferry at Fishguard, for Ireland. Access roads very narrow, use directions in ACSI.
- Wexford Ireland Ferrybank Caravan and Camping Park ACSI Nice outlook and great for Wexford. Near Roslare Ferry Port. 30 mins.
14-06-2014 Tramore Co Waterford Newtown Cove Caravan and Camping Park. Nice Quiet site, close to beaches and Town. Well kept site.
- Kinsale Garrettstown House Holiday Park ACSI Nice quiet stop, on steep hill, but flat area at top, a short distance from lovely coves, Village near by, short run in to KINSALE, one of the best places, lots of history, Large protected bay, and Marinas. Do not miss a stop at the Spaniard Pub and Meal to die for, Guinness good too.
- Blarney Blarney Caravan and Camping Park ACSI Very Nice Clean Site, close to Blarney Castle. Don´t forget to kiss the stone. Good site to visit Cork Town.
- Kilarney Kerry Kilarney Flesk, Caravan and Camping ACSI Very nice site but 15-20 mins walk to Kilarney Town. Very good pub next door. Good from here to do the “ring of Kerry”. Go on the coach trip, super day and good food, very good value.
21-06-2014 Tralee Co Kerry Woodlands Park Very nice site and quite new, community funded, short walk through gardens ,into lovely Town and good shopping Centre.
22-06-2014 Mountshannon Co Clare Lakeside Holiday Park On side of the Shannon and Lakes, natural setting, Watched the Sea Eagles, nesting on nearby Island. Nice walk to nearby Harbours.
24-06-2014 Salthill Co Galway Salt Hill Caravan and Camping Park Very nice position on Shannon Estuary. Good views, well kept site, but expensive. Warning do not opt for Pairc Saoire an Spideil, at Spiddal. We promptly left this dustbowl,
26-06-2014 Ballykeeran nr Athlone Athlone-Lough Ree (east) caravan and camping park Another site on the Shannon. Pub close by with good food. The locals keep their ski-boats here. Transport needed to visit Athlone, but well worth the visit, and Fort, Nice town.
- Dublin Camel Valley Tourist Caravan and camping Park Nice well kept site with good Bus service to Dublin
29-06-2014 Wicklow Redcross River Valley Holiday Park Very nice quiet site, Golf. Excellent Pub Next door “ Mickey Finns” all in small Village. No WiFi on Pitch.
- Wexford (return to site) Ferrybank Caravan and Camping Park
For return trip to UK.
02-07-2014 Llandovey WALES ACSI Erwlon Caravan and Camping Park Very nice quiet and pretty site, Lovely flowers and shrubs. Small supermarket 10 mins walk.
- Newport Penycross Bessalag, Mrs MM Walford. Farm. Pleasant stopover, quiet, with friendly Pig. (fenced off)
06-07-2014 Tiverton Devon C/club site Minnows Caravan Club site Very nice and well kept site but close to M5, noisy Next to Canal, and walk to Village, and Bus into Tiverton.
08-07-2014 Wareham Dorset Wareham Forest Touring Park Very large and well kept site, large pitches, in forest, good walks and cycling, transport needed for pubs ect. Heated Pool and Shop.
10-07-2014 Merley Wimborne Info previously entered.
- Ferry Poole to Cherbourge
LE Mans = Yure-LÉveque ACSI Camping Le Pont Romain Lovely stop, free wifi, good access and good pitches. Nice new Toilets, Excellent.
21-08-2014 Lampdes-sur-Allagnon ACSI Municipal Le Pont d´Állagnon ( South of Claremont Ferrand ) Close to large village 5 mins with good shopping. Next to river and sports. Good stopover.
22-8-2014 Sant Pere Pescador FRANCE ACSI Camping Riu 3rd Visit to this site but not one of our favourites, there are better options.
23-8-2014 Altea ACSI Cap Blanch Third visit here, I think all are familiar with this site.